Like Steve Jobs once said: creativity is just connecting things. It's the briefest summary of what we, as a branding agency, expect from our newest brand strategist.
Suitable, understandable, and easy to like are the words describing the brands we want to build. We are strategists, designers, and brand managers. Our team explores, designs, and grows brands that are ready to scale up their business. In essence? We're unfolding brands into remarkable ones.
At Studio Piraat, we believe that success comes from a strong belief in your brand and the people behind it. We like to unfold brands' potential together with talented people like you. So are you ready for a real challenge? A close-knit group of colleagues who smile, support, grow, and are proud of the brands we launch into the world? Of course, and we understand that all too well.
Explore, design, and grow. This has been our award-winning philosophy since 2002. We've applied this approach in our work for various clients, such as Blue Billywig,Veilig.nl, Rebel Architects, and DDInnovations.
Brands don't reach their potential on their own. Together with you, we create growth. For our customers and talents. For you and ourselves.
• totally in love with branding, campaigning, and most of all, people. We do believe people are the most essential asset of every successful brand;
• a big fan of the archetype philosophy of Carl Gustav Jung;
• besides being creative, also very analytical, curious, and a profound & inspiring speaker;
• excellent in listening, writing (Dutch & English), and connecting the dots;
• someone who critically, positively, and ambitiously want to work on our growth and our clients with remarkable strategies.
• you have worked in a strategic branding agency as a brand strategist for 2+ years;
• a proven track record of inspiring branding projects;
• the ability to inspire people and align everyone on the team;
• strategic experience in the three P's of how we grow brands; positioning, people & process;
• a positive work ethic: optimistic, pragmatic, quick, comfortable in the sharing process, quick decision making, and patient with and for people.
• Leading inspiring branding sessions with the internal teams of our clients, with their management team, or with the very own founders themselves;
• Creating compelling brand passports with clear brand strategy, market analyses, interviews, interactive sessions, research, and a lot of creativity;
• Briefing and leading our team of designers in translating the brand essence into remarkable visual identities;
• Together with our art director, you'll be presenting striking concept presentations of where your strategy is the foundation;
• Together with our brand manager, you'll be protecting, tweaking, and evaluating the strategy throughout the entire process;
• You'll be an actual accelerator for our clients.
• A real leap in your career;
• Growth opportunities;
• Working partly remotely, as long as the balance feels right;
• A team that quickly feels like home;
• A lunch that gives you choice stress;
• An annual museum card;
• Sporting, cultural, and culinary team activities;
• Development budget for courses, events, books, or piling weeks;
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
Does all this feel like the right leap of faith? Then, send your resume, cover letter, or video to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within two working days after your application.
Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
A glimpse of our work