Everyone can tell stories. But only a few can tell stories that put people in motion. So at Studio Piraat, we're looking for a content marketer, a storyteller who gets excited from telling our own story.
Suitable, understandable, and easy to like are the words describing the brands we want to build. We are strategists, designers, and brand managers. Our team explores, designs, and grows brands that are ready to scale up their business. In essence? We're unfolding brands into remarkable ones.
At Studio Piraat, we believe that success comes from a strong belief in your brand and the people behind it. We like to unfold our brand's potential with talented people like you. So are you ready for a real challenge? A close-knit group of colleagues who smile, support, grow, and are proud of the brands we launch into the world? Of course, and we understand that all too well. BTW, you'll be the one who will launch them!
Explore, design, and grow. This has been our award-winning philosophy since 2002. We've applied this approach in our work for various clients, such as Blue Billywig,Veilig.nl, Rebel Architects, and DDInnovations.
Brands don't reach their potential on their own. Together with you, we create growth. For our customers and talents. For you and ourselves.
• totally in love with branding, campaigning, and most of all, people. We do believe people are the most essential asset of every successful brand;
• a natural-born writer, both in English and in Dutch;
• native in all social platforms, including email;
• interested in PR, both paid as owned;
• a standard knowledge of SEO and SEA;
• someone who critically, positively, and ambitiously want to work on our growth through storytelling.
• you have a strong interest in branding;
• you are willing to learn new marketing expertise;
• you can inspire people;
• you have at least 2+ years of experience in the storytelling side of online marketing;
• a positive work ethic: optimistic, pragmatic, quick, comfortable in the sharing process, quick decision making, and patient with and for people.
• Profiling Studio Piraat, our team, and our cases out on social channels;
• Writing inspiring knowledge blogs in collaboration with our team of experts;
• Create inspiring newsletters, both for marketing and for acquisition;
• Interviewing our team, our clients, or our partners for cases;
• Arrange interviews with inspiring magazines or platforms;
• Optimizing our websites' findability in all kinds; SEO, SEA, and link building (in close collaboration with our team of freelancers who are experts in these fields);
• Organizing inspiring events for young talents, prospects, clients, and team members;
• You'll be an actual accelerator for us as a branding studio.
• A real leap in your career;
• Growth opportunities;
• Working partly remotely, as long as the balance feels right;
• A team that quickly feels like home;
• A lunch that gives you choice stress;
• An annual museum card;
• Sporting, cultural, and culinary team activities;
• Development budget for courses, events, books, or piling weeks;
• A competitive salary based on your experience.
Does all this feel like the right leap of faith? Then, send your resume, cover letter, or video to email@example.com. We will get back to you within two working days after your application.
Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
A glimpse of our work